Your Steps toward Nursing Success
* I have worked as a nurse in Canada and The United States for the last 17 years. My clinical expertise covers: medicine/ surgery/ acute care/ telemetry/ neurology/ rehabilitation/ Psychiatry and palliative care.
* I have been teaching and coaching nursing students for over 16 years. It includes the licensing examination board exam for Registered Nurses in Quebec (OIIQ) and Ontario (CNO) and USA (NCLEX).
* RN, BSN at Ottawa University and Bachelor of Commerce in Finance at Concordia University.
* Dean's List - Honor Roll - Facility's List of Health Sciences and Medicine at University of Ottawa.
* Graduated With Distinction from the University of Ottawa.
* I have work experience as a nurse in Canada and The United States.
* Originally a Canadian nurse, I am currently residing in the United States. I offer virtual courses to both Canadian, and American graduate nursing students.
* I have successfully coached over 5000 nursing students allowing them to pass the OIIQ Nursing Board Exam in Quebec as well as the NCLEX in The United States on the first try.